Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Eggplant Chips recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F (190° C).
- Pour olive oil on cookie sheet and sprinkle with the garlic powder. Swoosh the cookie sheet around to mix and coat the sheet well.
- Slice eggplant into about 1/4" or 1/8" thick rounds, depending on your taste and kitchen tools.
- Place eggplant slices on cookie sheet. Rub each slice into the olive oil and garlic powder coated cookie sheet, then turn each slice over and rub around to coat the other side.
- Sprinkle lightly with half of the Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Turn over gently and sprinkle remaining Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese on other side of rounds.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes, depending on thickness, on each side. (Turn over when browned on the bottom).
- Note: this is a recipe you really need to watch cooking to see how well it is browning. They are done when they look caramelized on each side.