Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I sometimes use cheddar flavored veggie shreads in this recipe. You can also substitute the chicken with another meat or TVP.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Spray it with vegetable cooking spray and immediately add eggplant and onion. Cook and stir until onion is soft.
- Place in a large bowl and add all other ingredients except parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Pour into a casserole dish that has been sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour.
Delicious combination! Easy to make, too! I used a bit more than 1 cup of cooked chicken just to use it up. I love eggplant, so this was a winning choice. I only baked mine for 40 minutes and it was done. Thanx for a new use for leftover chicken!