1/1 Photo of Eggplant Chicken Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
I sometimes use cheddar flavored veggie shreads in this recipe. You can also substitute the chicken with another meat or TVP.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 2Spray it with vegetable cooking spray and immediately add eggplant and onion. Cook and stir until onion is soft.
- 3Place in a large bowl and add all other ingredients except parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- 4Pour into a casserole dish that has been sprayed with vegetable spray.
- 5Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.6
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 176.6 mg
- Sodium 327.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 23.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomato sauce with basil garlic and oregano