Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
An easy casserole dish. I don't remember where I found the recipe, but I've had it for several years.
- Brown ground beef. Remove from pan.
- Saute onion and pepper in the same pan as you cooked the beef inches When onion is translucent, return beef to pan.
- Add flour, spices and sauce, let simmer until thickened.
- Meanwhile, slice the eggplant into 1/2 inch rounds and layer 1/2 of them in a 2 quart casserole dish. Add half the beef mixture, then half the cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.