- 1⁄4 eggplant, chopped
- 1⁄2 zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mango powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1⁄2-1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in small saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently.
- Use your spoon to "mash" the veggies to the desired consistency.
- Cook until a thick paste is formed and water is evaporated.
- Use as a filling for tortilla or serve over rice.