Recipe by Donna Luckadoo
Very filling. This recipe contains a moderate amount of fat and sugar for a dish like this, but is a great source of protein.
Top Review by Katie #7
what brand of fat free parmesan cheese do you use?? i have been looking for some for over a year now and i would be so greatful if you could tell me where you get it and the brand. thank you
- 16 ounces boneless chicken breasts (or 4 breasts)
- 8 slices eggplants (1/2 inch slices)
- 8 slices zucchini (1/2 inch slices)
- 3 beefsteak tomatoes, diced or 24 ounces thick & chunky salsa
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 16 ounces shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat-free parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced roasted garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice chicken breasts in half so they are thin. Get 8 pieces to grill.
- Grill chicken, eggplant and zucchini until tender (I use my George Foreman grill).
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with a nonstick spray.
- Layer chicken, eggplant, and zucchini horizontally or sideways covering the bottom of the baking dish.
- Add garlic and paprika to the tomatoes or salsa and pour over the layers of chicken and vegetables.
- Next add panko bread crumbs and mozzarella on top of the diced tomatoes, and then sprinkle on the Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake until hot and bubbly, about 20 to 30 minutes depending on your oven.