Vegetarian flavourful treat all can enjoy. Also try adding to a sandwich or salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice eggplant as u would to make n eggplant parm, about 1/4 inch round slices.
- 2Sprinkle with salt to drain out extra water, about 20 minutes.
- 3Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over eggplant and let marinate at least 1/2 an hour or as much as 8 hours.
- 4Bake on baking sheet for 12 minutes or cook on stove top in skillet until tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant (Aubergine) Teriyaki
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.5
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1011.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g