Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I just love this recipe and it looks so good on the platter. From the Not-so-humble vegetable cookbook. Cook time does not take in the standing time.
- Cut eggplant into 1cm slices (no need to salt if young).
- Cook eggplant in oiled heated griddle pan until tender and browned on both sides.
- Layer eggplant with remaining salad ingredients on serving platter; drizzle with three-quarters of the Classic Italian Dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 mins or up to 3 hours.
- Just before serving, drizzle with the remaining Classic Italian Dressing.
- Classic Italian Dressing: Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake well.