1 hr 20 mins
This is a savory hearty winter kugel, from Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450°F; pierce eggplant several times with a fork.
- 2Line a baking sheet with tin foil, place eggplant on foil; bake for 20 minutes until tender.
- 3Cool, peel, and chop, place in a large bowl.
- 4Heat oil in a skillet.
- 5Add onion, green pepper, and nuts.
- 6Cook 5-10 minutes until veggies are tender.
- 7Add to eggplant with salt, pepper, and eggs; mix well.
- 8Add matzoh meal, stir well.
- 9Coat a baking dish with cooking spray, add mixture, and then sprinkle with paprika.
- 10Bake for 35-45 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant (Aubergine) Pepper Kugel
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 24.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g