Prep 8 mins
Cook 20 mins
For all you who love eggplant, this is a good one!
- 2 medium firm eggplants
- 5 teaspoons butter, softened
- 3 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Peel and slice eggplant.
- Mix butter and parmesan cheese.
- Spread on eggplant.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put on baking sheet in one layer.
- Bake at 375* for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
I have had this twice now. First time I followed the recepie exactly but had to bake a little longer than it called for. The second time I cooked it in the microwave. My DH liked it better done in the microwave. Either way, yummy. Thanks for a keeper.
Inez, I loved this eggplant! I was going to dip it into sauce, but after tasting it, I didn't need to! Thanks for a yummy recipe and so simple too!
Great eggplant recipe, very easy. I also added so blue cheese and this gave it so zip.