Recipe by KelBel
I love eggplant parmesan and I love pizza, so I thought, why not? This is really good, just serve with a side salad for a complete meal.
Top Review by Rita~
I made this with a whole wheat pizza dough. Added extra sauce and cheese. I use the whole egg and used ever bit of it. I love eggplant so I know I would enjoy this. The oven bake method is my favorite way to cook eggplant. Been doing it for a while as in this Recipe #51138. I topped the pizza the dried parsley, oregano and garlic powder. Thanks.
- 1 lb eggplant, peeled and sliced
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1 Boboli pizza crust
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375º. Spray 1 large baking sheet w/ fat-free cooking spray.
- Dip eggplant slices into eggwhite, then breadcrumbs.
- Arrange on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes. Turn slices over. Bake 10 minutes longer or until browned on both sides. Remove from oven.
- Increase oven to 400º.
- Top pizza crust with pasta sauce, eggplant, and cheeses. Bake 10-15 minutes.