1/6 Photos of Eggplant (Aubergine) Parmesan Pizza
I love eggplant parmesan and I love pizza, so I thought, why not? This is really good, just serve with a side salad for a complete meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375º. Spray 1 large baking sheet w/ fat-free cooking spray.
- 2Dip eggplant slices into eggwhite, then breadcrumbs.
- 3Arrange on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes. Turn slices over. Bake 10 minutes longer or until browned on both sides. Remove from oven.
- 4Increase oven to 400º.
- 5Top pizza crust with pasta sauce, eggplant, and cheeses. Bake 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant (Aubergine) Parmesan Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.9
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 407.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boboli pizza crusts