1/3 Photos of Eggplant (Aubergine) Parmesan (Easy!)
I'm the only one in my household that likes eggplant, so when I found this easy recipe years ago, I held onto it tight. Adjust the cheese amounts to suit yourself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Spray or lightly oil a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- 3Spread 1/2 c sauce in pan.
- 4Peel eggplant and slice 1/2" thick.
- 5Arrange 1/2 the slices in the baking pan.
- 6Top with 1/2 c sauce, 1/2 the mozzarella, the remainder of the eggplant slices, and the remainder of the sauce.
- 7Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 to 55 minutes.
- 8Top with the remainder of the mozzarella and the parmesan and return to oven, uncovered, under the broiler, until the cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant (Aubergine) Parmesan (Easy!)
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 1030.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 15.3 g