This side dish goes well with meat. Or serve it with pasta for a vegetarian meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut eggplant crosswise into 1/2 inch slices.
- 2Dip into bread crumbs to coat.
- 3Heat 1 T oil over medium-high heat.
- 4Fry eggplant until golden, about 10 minutes, adding more oil as needed.
- 5Top eggplant slices with cheese.
- 6Spoon sauce over eggplant.
- 7Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until cheese melts (about 5 minutes).
- 8Sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant (Aubergine) Neapolitan
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.1
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 1008.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 19.4 g