Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This side dish goes well with meat. Or serve it with pasta for a vegetarian meal.
Make and share this Eggplant (Aubergine) Neapolitan recipe from Food.com.
- Cut eggplant crosswise into 1/2 inch slices.
- Dip into bread crumbs to coat.
- Heat 1 T oil over medium-high heat.
- Fry eggplant until golden, about 10 minutes, adding more oil as needed.
- Top eggplant slices with cheese.
- Spoon sauce over eggplant.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until cheese melts (about 5 minutes).
- Sprinkle with parsley.