1/1 Photo of Eggplant (Aubergine) Mushroom Feta Pesto Pizza
This is my favorite pizza, as I order it at the Hopvine in Seattle. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large thin prepared pizza crust (like Boboli)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
- 1 1/2 cups peeled and sliced eggplants, in pieces about 1/4 inch thick
- 2 cups thinly-sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/4 cups crumbled feta cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- red pepper flakes, for garnish (optional)
- 1Place the oven rack on the middle rung; preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2If your pizza crust is unbaked, pre-bake it for 5 minutes.
- 3Combine the olive oil and pesto, then spread crust with the mixture.
- 4Place eggplant and mushrooms evenly over the pesto, then sprinkle with the feta cheese.
- 5Season the pizza with salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste.
- 6Bake on pizza pan or on pizza stone in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or the eggplant is cooked to preference, the crust edges are golden, and the feta is soft and beginning to brown (make sure to check it occasionally so that pizza doesn't burn).
- 7Note: those folks who like it a bit spicier can garnish their servings with red pepper flakes; also it's even better if you use prepared eggplant - take a look at my posted recipe "Hopvine's Marinated Roasted Eggplant".
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant (Aubergine) Mushroom Feta Pesto Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.7
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 41.7 mg
- Sodium 525.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust