Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so simple and quite tasty. I usually serve this warm as a side dish. The serving amount is based on the number of eggplants you use. (I found this recipe on Ethnic Grocer)
- Trim ends of eggplants and cut into ¼ inch slices.
- Sprinkle with salt and set aside for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse and dry eggplants and brush with oil.
- Grill or broil, turning once, until dark golden brown on both sides.
- Arrange eggplant on a serving dish and just before serving, sprinkle with vinegar, olives, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper.
- May be served warm or hot.
This was very very good! Didn't have olives but I will add it the next time, thanks :)