Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Light and low fat with lots of flavor
Make and share this Eggplant (Aubergine) in Joghurt Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Cut eggplants in half.
- Cut eggplants into slices.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Pour olive oil over it.
- Bake in preheated oven for approx 20 minutes (or until soft) at 350 degrees Mince garlic.
- Mix joghurt, chili powder, cumin, salt and garlic.
- Carefully pour mixture over eggplants while still hot.
- Eat while still warm or chilled.
- Serve with french bread.
I was craving Indian food and there are no Indian restaurants here. Anyway, this recipe sounded good but it didn't turn out very good. The eggplant was wilted from being baked and the sauce wasn't that tastey... like the "Indian taste bud thrill" Also, the recipe didn't have the amount of chili powder to put in. I was didn't like it but my parents said they did.