1/1 Photo of Eggplant (Aubergine) Casserole
Alan Leonetti's Note:
This is a great recipe for anyone, especially vegetarians.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place eggplant on oiled sheet pan& bake in a 350 degree oven, turning it once, until soft.
- 2Remove from oven& slightly cool& peel.
- 3Cut into 1/2” pieces.
- 4In a large pan combine olive oil, onions& garlic& sautè on medium flame until golden brown.
- 5Add tomato, tumeric, eggplant, salt& pepper.
- 6Stir to evenly combine.
- 7Cook 1 or 2 minutes over medium flame.
- 8Add the beaten eggs.
- 9Just as the eggs begin to solidify, stir.
- 10Continue to stir until the eggs are completely solidified.
- 11Add more salt& pepper if desired.
- 12Place into a serving bowl& serve hot.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant (Aubergine) Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.3
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 158.6 mg
- Sodium 57.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 6.6 g