1 hr 53 mins
1 hr 38 mins
Prep time is soaking and roasting time for eggplant, as well as the average rising time for pizza crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle eggplant with salt and let sit in a colander for 30 minutes.
- 2Rinse and pat dry.
- 3Arrange eggplant slices in a single layer on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until the eggplant is tender and lightly browned.
- 4Let cool.
- 5Divide pizza dough in half to form two pizzas, or just make one large pizza. Follow directions for dough.
- 6Spread tomato sauce over each pizza round and sprinkle cheese over the top, dividing if necessary for two smaller pizzas.
- 7Arrange mushrooms and several eggplant slices over the cheese and sprinkle with fresh or dried oregano.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Follow baking directions for pizza dough.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant (Aubergine) and Mushroom Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.8
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 697.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: