Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummm......quick and easy.
- 1⁄2 cup garlic oil
- 3 large eggplants, thickly sliced
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese or 6 ounces smoked mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed
- Brush a cookie sheet with oil.
- Lay eggplant slices on top and brush generously with oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 400*F, for 15-20 minutes, until tender.
- Cover with cheese and return to oven for a few mintes, until melting.
- Transfer to tortillas, drizzle with oil, and roll up.
Husband was less enthusastic about this than me. I agree that it needed something a bit more, maybe a dip into hot spaghetti sauce? He found it lacking taste. Fast and super easy though.
Grilled eggplant, topped with mozzarella-what could be better! Made a delightful lunch. Thanks Kelly!!!