From the Australian magazine Food Ideas
Make and share this Eggplant (Aubergine) and Feta Mash recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Pierce eggplant all over with a skewer and either rub or spray with oil.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes or until very tender.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut the eggplants in half and scoop out the flesh with a metal spoon, discarding the skin.
- Place the flesh in a bowl, add the lemon juice, three-quarters of the feta and three-quarters of the parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with the remaining feta and parsley and serve.