1/1 Photo of Eggplant (Aubergine) and Feta Mash
From the Australian magazine Food Ideas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200c.
- 2Pierce eggplant all over with a skewer and either rub or spray with oil.
- 3Place on a baking sheet.
- 4Roast for 35-40 minutes or until very tender.
- 5Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- 6Cut the eggplants in half and scoop out the flesh with a metal spoon, discarding the skin.
- 7Place the flesh in a bowl, add the lemon juice, three-quarters of the feta and three-quarters of the parsley.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Sprinkle with the remaining feta and parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant (Aubergine) and Feta Mash
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.7
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 44.5 mg
- Sodium 565.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 9.4 g