1/1 Photo of Eggplant and Noodle Casserole
From a Galveston-area church cookbook, a quick-and-easy casserole that's great for weeknights or any night!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions.
- 2Peel eggplant and slice 1/2 inch thick slices. Brush each side of each slice with melted margarine. Broil 4 inches from heat for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- 3Combine cooked noodles and sour cream. Spoon into a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- 4Arrange eggplant slices over noodles. Cover with spaghetti sauce.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella and bake 5 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant and Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 624.9
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 100.4 mg
- Sodium 1033.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 23.0 g