Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Recipe source:WW Just 5 cookbook 5 WW Plus Points/serving
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 (16 ounce) jarvegetarian simmering curry sauce (I used Trader Joe's red)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray cookie sheet with Pam.
- Place eggplant and cauliflower on baking sheet and spray with Pam and toss. Roast, stirring once for 20-30 minutes or until vegetables are browned and tender.
- Heat simmer sauce and chickpeas in large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in vegetables and simmer, covered,d stirring occasionally, for 10 mintues. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro.
Simple, easy and tasty recipe. So glad to find a low cal way to add more veggies to our diet. At first DH said - "I'm not eating that stuff" but once he tried it he changed and said "this is a keeper, lets have it again" that's saying something for my carnivore husband. Me I was thrilled to find another way to prepare eggplant which I'm starting to find out is a favorite of mine. Thanks for posting.