Recipe by ellie_
Recipe source:WW Just 5 cookbook 5 WW Plus Points/serving
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
Simple, easy and tasty recipe. So glad to find a low cal way to add more veggies to our diet. At first DH said - "I'm not eating that stuff" but once he tried it he changed and said "this is a keeper, lets have it again" that's saying something for my carnivore husband. Me I was thrilled to find another way to prepare eggplant which I'm starting to find out is a favorite of mine. Thanks for posting.
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 (16 ounce) jarvegetarian simmering curry sauce (I used Trader Joe's red)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray cookie sheet with Pam.
- Place eggplant and cauliflower on baking sheet and spray with Pam and toss. Roast, stirring once for 20-30 minutes or until vegetables are browned and tender.
- Heat simmer sauce and chickpeas in large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in vegetables and simmer, covered,d stirring occasionally, for 10 mintues. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro.