Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from 21 Christmas Holiday Beverage Recipes. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 6 cups milk
- 4 serving size instant vanilla pudding (4 serving size)
- 4 teaspoons rum extract
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- In a punch bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix; mix well. Add the rum extract and 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg; mix well and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat the heavy cream and confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form. Add half of the whippped cream mixture to the milk mixture; stir until well blended.
- Dollop the remaining whipped cream mixture over the top and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg. Serve immediately.