Recipe by LunaH2O
This is a great alternative to the lactose version. Tastes best with vanilla soymilk. Spice to your desired taste, i love mine spicey but obviously some people do not. You can always add more soymilk if too spicey.
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups soymilk
- 2 tablespoons sugar or 2 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Seperate yolks from egg whites.
- Beat yolks with sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and allspice. Set aside.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Add soymilk to yolk, sugar and spice mixture.
- Slowly fold egg whites into drink.
- You can easily modify the recipe to make more, just keep the 1 egg : 2 cups soymilk ratio.