Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great alternative to the lactose version. Tastes best with vanilla soymilk. Spice to your desired taste, i love mine spicey but obviously some people do not. You can always add more soymilk if too spicey.
- Seperate yolks from egg whites.
- Beat yolks with sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and allspice. Set aside.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Add soymilk to yolk, sugar and spice mixture.
- Slowly fold egg whites into drink.
- You can easily modify the recipe to make more, just keep the 1 egg : 2 cups soymilk ratio.