I got this from a Tennessee cookbook years ago. It's sounds yummy! Note that it must sit for 2 days to enhance the flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break eggs and separate. To the yolks add all the sugar and then beat thoroughly till the mixture is light, thick and smooth.
- 2Add jack, a little at a time, beating vigorously. Add all of rum and beat again.
- 3Add half and half, mixing well, then add fold in the whipped heavy cream.
- 4Beat egg whites to soft peaks then fold into mixture. Let stand to ripen 2 days in the fridge. Serve in a punchbowl with a sprinkle of nutmeg.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog-Tennessee Style
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 713.7
- Calories from Fat 393
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 25.6 g
- Cholesterol 350.0 mg
- Sodium 133.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 10.3 g