Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
For eggnog lovers everywhere!
- 1 (16 ounce) package poundcake mix
- 3⁄4 cup refrigerated eggnog
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla rum extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all in a mixing bowl and beat at medium speed for 3 minute Pour batter into 4 greased 6x3x2 loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 for 30 min or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from pans; cool on wire racks.
- Glaze if desired.
I made the Eggnog loaves, and I felt that the flavor, was very delicate. I had in my mind a stronger eggnog flavor. Two of the people that I gave loaves to, thought it was too mild too, or missing something. Another friend asked for the recipe. I would not make it again, but, it was very easy and would suggest others try it, if it sounds good to you.