1/1 Photo of Eggnog Sugar Cookies
Spice up the usual sugar cookie recipe with eggnog for a seasonal treat! Found at http://traceysculinaryadventures.blogspot.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 3Combine the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl.
- 4Mix the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy (about 3 minutes).
- 5Mix in the egg, vanilla extract, and rum and beat until combined.
- 6Add the dry ingredients and beat until you get a crumbly dough.
- 7Roll the dough to about 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface.
- 8Use cookie cutters to cut out shapes and place the cookies on the baking sheets.
- 9Refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
- 10Brush the tops of the cookies with melted butter then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 11Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges become light golden brown, rotating the pans halfway through.
- 12Cool the pans on a baking rack for a few minutes before transferring the cookies to a baking rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.7
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 74.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g