Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
This Eggnog is a real lifesaver during the holidays, for those of us that are trying to watch our weight. Great for entertaining and to have for your own holiday celebration! Preparation time does not include time needed in the fridge for the flavors to meld. Nutritional Information: 181 calories 0 g fat 3 g cholesterol 22 g carbohydrate 15 g protein 0 g fiber 299 mg sodium
- 1 1⁄2 cups egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons artificial sweetener
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated skim milk
- 3 cups half & half light cream
- 1 tablespoon brandy extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 1 1/2 cups egg substitute into a bowl.
- Add artificial sweetener, and mix on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Gradually blend in vanilla, evaporated skim milk, fat-free half and half, and Brandy extract.
- Chill for 24 hours to allow flavors to blend. To serve, stir well and sprinkle with nutmeg.