1 hr 20 mins
A perky flavor to standard snickerdoodles. Great for a holiday tray with the flavors of eggnog! Mix together very quickly so easy for beginning bakers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, cream the butter, shortening and 1 1/2 cups sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2Beat in the eggs and rum extract.
- 3Combine the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 4In a shallow bowl, combine the nutmeg and remaining 1/4 cup sugar.
- 5Roll dough into 1 inch balls, roll in sugar mixture.
- 6Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400F for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog Snickerdoodles
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.6
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 38.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g