There are loads of snickerdoodle recipes here on Zaar but I didn't see one like this. These are very flavorful cookies that are easy to make. I substitute actual brandy and rum for the extracts.
- Heat oven to 400º. In large mixer bowl, combine all cookie ingredients. Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often until well mixed (2 to 4 minutes).
- In a small bowl, stir together sugar mixture ingredients.
- Shape rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into 1 inch balls; roll in sugar mixture.
- Place 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly brown.