Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I think I got this from one of the Best of Bridge cookbooks. Now that we are starting think about Christmas, it is very appropriate. Enjoy.
- 10 ounces mandarin oranges
- 3 ounces lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 2 teaspoons brandy or 2 teaspoons rum
- 3⁄4 cup eggnog
- Drain oranges, reserving juice.
- Add water to juice to make 1-1/4 cups.
- Heat until boiling and dissolve Jello.
- Add brandy or rum and eggnog.
- Chill until slightly thick.
- Fold in orange sections and pour into a 3-cup mold.
Out of this world creamy goodness!!! You might think the lemon and eggnog does not go together but it is fantastic. I made this to serve at our Christmas dinner and it was a hit. I'm going to freeze my nog 3/4 cup measurements so I can make this throughout the year. I will be making this again. Thank you for sharing this great recipe!