Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A pretty and colorful dessert from the Lion House. (Prep time includes chill time)
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups eggnog
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 1⁄2 cups cranberry juice cocktail or 1 1⁄2 cups apple juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 (14 ounce) jar cranberry-orange relish
- Place unflavored gelatin and crushed pineapple in a small saucepan.
- Allow to set for 5 minutes, then add lemon juice.
- Cook and stir until gelatin dissoves.
- Add eggnog and celery, mix well.
- Pour into 12x7" pan.
- Chill until almost firm.
- Place cranberry juice in saucepan and heat to boiling.
- Add raspberry gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
- Gently stir in relish.
- Chill this mixture until partially set; then pour over eggnog mixture.
- Chill until firm.
- To serve, cut into squares.