A pretty and colorful dessert from the Lion House. (Prep time includes chill time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups eggnog
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice cocktail or 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 (14 ounce) jar cranberry-orange relish
- 1Place unflavored gelatin and crushed pineapple in a small saucepan.
- 2Allow to set for 5 minutes, then add lemon juice.
- 3Cook and stir until gelatin dissoves.
- 4Add eggnog and celery, mix well.
- 5Pour into 12x7" pan.
- 6Chill until almost firm.
- 7Place cranberry juice in saucepan and heat to boiling.
- 8Add raspberry gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
- 9Gently stir in relish.
- 10Chill this mixture until partially set; then pour over eggnog mixture.
- 11Chill until firm.
- 12To serve, cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog Salad
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.4
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 55.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: