1/3 Photos of Eggnog Rum Cake
1 hr 45 mins
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This recipe came from Pat Dyer. She made this for Christmas office parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Generously grease a bundt pan or 10" tube pan with soft margarine or butter.
- 2Press whole almonds and candied cherries against buttered sides and bottom, making a pretty pattern or design on pan.
- 3Dust lightly with flour. Set pan aside.
- 4In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, nutmeg, eggs, eggnog, melted butter and rum.
- 5Beat until smooth, about 4 minutes with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- 6Pour batter into decorated pan.
- 7Bake in preheated oven @ 350°F for 45- 55 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
- 8Let cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert on rack and cool thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog Rum Cake
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.4
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.1 mg
- Sodium 372.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: