Recipe by Sherrybeth
From Taste of Home October/November 2006. I've made it and it is delicious!! Serve with a dollop of whipped topping that has a pinch of brown sugar and cinnamon and it is decadent.
Top Review by NJBuckeye
I've used this every year since it was introduced. My family likes it better than one I had been using, which was a Blue Ribbon Winner at the Circleville, OH pumpkin festival. It is EASY to make, and delicious.
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 1⁄4 cups eggnog
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pastry shells
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine the pumpkin, eggnog, sugar, eggs, spices and salt.
- Mix well.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 60 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean---mine took about 70 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Refrigerate until serving.