Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a very simple pudding recipe with the flavor of eggnog. This can be made year-round as it does not require eggnog. The recipe is from Jello.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding (4-serving size)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pour milk into medium bowl.
- Add pudding mix, rum extract and nutmeg.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I changed this up quite a bit because I had eggnog in stock. I just subbed half the milk with eggnog and it turned out great.
What a quick fix for an eggnog craving! This was amazingly good and tasted just like eggnog. I used fat-free milk and sugar-free/fat-free pudding mix and it was still great.
This was nice. I used sugar free/fat free pudding and skim milk. Smelled exactly like eggnog.