Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Penelope in West Richland, Washington
Make and share this Eggnog Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- READ ALL OF THE DIRECTIONS, BEFORE MAKING CAKE!
- Combine cake mix, nutmeg, eggs, eggnog, butter/margarine, and rum in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer about 4 minute or 450 strokes by hand.
- Pour batter into a greased 10" bundt or tube pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45-55 minute or until a long wooden skewer inserted into the thickest portion comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then invert cake onto a rack and cool completely.
- Note: You can use just about any flavor cake mix, such as, French Vanilla, Lemon, or try chocolate.
I only had white cake mix so I used that, left out the rum and increased the nutmeg because I love nutmeg. This cake turned out so moist and flavorful I had a hard time keeping away from it. Will be making this often, thanks!
This is one of the most moist cakes that I have ever made!I made it for my family who loves eggnog.I got the most complements on it.It tastes so good.It is so easy to make!I wish that was so simple to make all cakes that moist all the time!
Very easy to do. I took this to the volunteer firemen down the street. They loved it!