Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Penelope in West Richland, Washington
Make and share this Eggnog Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- READ ALL OF THE DIRECTIONS, BEFORE MAKING CAKE!
- Combine cake mix, nutmeg, eggs, eggnog, butter/margarine, and rum in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer about 4 minute or 450 strokes by hand.
- Pour batter into a greased 10" bundt or tube pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45-55 minute or until a long wooden skewer inserted into the thickest portion comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then invert cake onto a rack and cool completely.
- Note: You can use just about any flavor cake mix, such as, French Vanilla, Lemon, or try chocolate.