Charlotte J's Note:
Penelope in West Richland, Washington
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1READ ALL OF THE DIRECTIONS, BEFORE MAKING CAKE!
- 2Combine cake mix, nutmeg, eggs, eggnog, butter/margarine, and rum in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Beat with electric mixer about 4 minute or 450 strokes by hand.
- 4Pour batter into a greased 10" bundt or tube pan.
- 5Bake at 350 for 45-55 minute or until a long wooden skewer inserted into the thickest portion comes out clean.
- 6Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then invert cake onto a rack and cool completely.
- 7Note: You can use just about any flavor cake mix, such as, French Vanilla, Lemon, or try chocolate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1084 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3368.7
- Calories from Fat 1301
- Total Fat 144.5 g
- Saturated Fat 58.2 g
- Cholesterol 780.1 mg
- Sodium 4072.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 456.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 257.1 g
- Protein 50.3 g