Cook1 hr 15 mins
I love making quick breads for the holidays. I must warn you: use store bought canned or carton eggnog.The first time I made eggnog bread I used a thick premium nog sold at a local dairy. My bread came out like a brick, it was so hard I couldn't cut it. Save the good stuff for drinking unless you need a door stop!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease bottom only of a 9X5 loaf pan.
- Beat together all ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour into pan and bake 55 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool slightly.
- Loosen sides of loaf from pan; remove from pan.
- Cool completely on wire rack before slicing.
- Wrap and refrigerate up to 1 week.