Recipe by Karen Anne Newton RN
This delicious pie is a snap to make, and oh so delicious.
Top Review by knitaholic
I made this as soon as I saw that I had all the ingredients. This has a light, creamy, custardy texture which is really good. The only minor adjustment that I made was to use Soy Nog rather than the traditional eggnog. I don't think it affected the results at all. My 5yo ate all of her piece and then declared that she didn't really like it too much (yea right). Thanks for posting !
- 1 1⁄2 cups eggnog
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons rum or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash ground nutmeg (optional) or 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray pie plate with non stick spray.
- Place all ingredients in blender except nutmeg or cinnamon.
- Cover and blend on high for 15 seconds. (Or use beaters on high.).
- Pour in pie plate, and sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon, if desired.
- Bake about 40 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Spiced Whipped Cream (optional topping).
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream.
- 1 Tbl. sugar.
- 1/4 teaspoons nutmeg or cinnamon (optional).
- Beat all ingredients in a small chilled bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. (Chill the beaters in the freezer with the bowl before using.).