Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
I haven't tired this recipe but it sound great. Great addition to the holiday cookie trays
Make and share this Eggnog Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Combine butter,sugar and brown sugar beat until light and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter and beat until blended.
- Slowly add eggnog,egg,and vanilla blend completely.
- In a separate bowl , sift flour , soda and salt together and add to butter mixture.
- Blend completely.
- Scoop desired size cookie on cookie sheet .
- Bake at 350* 6-9mins until light golden brown.