Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
I haven't tired this recipe but it sound great. Great addition to the holiday cookie trays
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 2⁄3 cups chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons eggnog
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine butter,sugar and brown sugar beat until light and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter and beat until blended.
- Slowly add eggnog,egg,and vanilla blend completely.
- In a separate bowl , sift flour , soda and salt together and add to butter mixture.
- Blend completely.
- Scoop desired size cookie on cookie sheet .
- Bake at 350* 6-9mins until light golden brown.