My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1place the pancake mix in a bowl.
- 2in another bowl whisk the egg the eggnog vanilla and the nutmeg.
- 3stir into the pancake mix just until moistend.
- 4pour the batter by 1/3 cup fulls onto lightly greased hot griddle or skillet turn when bubbles form on the top of pancakes.
- 5flip and cook until the second side is golden brown.
- 6serve with the preserves right out of the jar or you can place a few tablespoons into a bowl and microwave for 60 seconds this will make it like syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog Pancakes with strawberry preserves
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.8
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 81.8 mg
- Sodium 591.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 34.9 g
- Protein 8.0 g