Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups eggnog
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 (12 3/4 ounce) jar strawberry preserves
- place the pancake mix in a bowl.
- in another bowl whisk the egg the eggnog vanilla and the nutmeg.
- stir into the pancake mix just until moistend.
- pour the batter by 1/3 cup fulls onto lightly greased hot griddle or skillet turn when bubbles form on the top of pancakes.
- flip and cook until the second side is golden brown.
- serve with the preserves right out of the jar or you can place a few tablespoons into a bowl and microwave for 60 seconds this will make it like syrup.