1/1 Photo of Eggnog .... Not Just for Holidays!
This is a light, fluffy Egg Nog drink that we serve for any occasion, not just Holidays. It's easy to make, and my friends all request it, your friends will think you are wonderful for making home-made! I recommend using Kittencal's Kittencal's Homemade Vanilla for home made vanilla, quite yummy! Can be made with or without the liquor. This is from the Company's Coming cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a large mixing bowl beat eggs until very light and lemon coloured.
- 2Gradually beat in sugar, salt, cinnamon and vanilla.
- 3Stir in milk, using larger container if neccessary.
- 4Add liquor to taste.
- 5Refrigerate 24 hours before serving.
- 6To serve, run through a blender to foam up.
- 7To store keep covered in refrigerator up to 4 days.
- 8Strength may be adjusted by adding more or less liquor, or more or less milk.
- 9Garnish with nutmeg and serve in a pretty glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog .... Not Just for Holidays!
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.5
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 115.1 mg
- Sodium 128.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 6.2 g