Terry Davis in Cedar City's Note:
Home made egg nog, you will use honey instead of sugar so you will have a slight honey taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate egg whites from yolks.
- 2In bowl beat egg whites until they get stiff.
- 3In another bowl whip cream.
- 4In 3rd very large bowl add yolks and honey, beat until mixed thoroughly.
- 5Add to yolks: egg whites, whipped cream and Half and half.
- 6Mix thoroughly or run thru blender.
- 7Let chill in refridgerator at least 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog , Non Alcoholic
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.9
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 25.6 g
- Cholesterol 350.0 mg
- Sodium 134.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 10.3 g