Recipe by MizzNezz
Very easy to prepare muffins. The eggnog gives these a very good flavor.
Top Review by BothFex
SUPER EASY TO MAKE. About the making: I used golden raisins (personal preference), fresh nutmeg (because it ROCKS), and sprinkled suger on top of the muffins before baking (I do that when making any muffin recipe- we like the crispy top). TASTEY. Subtle in flavor, you wouldn't expect these to be so addictive... but they are. They came out of the oven and into mouthes. The whole batch of 18 muffins were gone within an hour. Met all of my 5 star requirements. My family thanks you, Inez, for adding a new munchy to our Christmas day menu.
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups eggnog
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dry ingredients in lg bowl.
- In another bowl, mix egg, eggnog, and oil.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients, just until moistened.
- Fold in raisins and pecans.
- Fill greased or lined muffin cups two thirds full.
- Bake at 350* for 25 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.