Top Review by Gigina
These were picture-perfect(see photo), had perfect texture & a great aroma. Although I didn't taste the eggnog that much, this recipe made professional-looking muffins with a unique taste that was out-of-this-world!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup dairy fresh eggnog
- 1⁄2 cup bicardi dark rum
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh grated nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Grease muffin tin.
- Sift dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Stir in the eggnog, rum, butter, egg, and nutmeg.
- Spoon into 12 greased muffin cups.
- Bake 18- 20 minutes or until tester comes away clean.
- Cool completely, on a wire rack-- Serve--room temperature.