Recipe by Annie H
This has been my latest little guilt(y/free) pleasure. If you can, do use fresh nutmeg.
- 1 cup French vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1 teaspoon fresh nutmeg, grated (if using preground, use 1/2 teaspoon)
Directions See How It's Made
- Scoop ice cream into a tall glass.
- Pour eggnog over the top.
- Grate nutmeg into the glass.
- Stir with a spoon until it's all mixed up. It'll be pretty thick, but I like my milkshakes spoonable.
- If you prefer something you can drink out of a straw, add more eggnog, 1/4 of a cup at a time.