Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just made some today and it is the best low fat eggnog I have ever had - it is even thick! This rich-tasting version has none of the fat of regular eggnog.
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 cup sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- *Place all of the ingredients in a blender, and blend for 30-60 seconds, or until smooth. *Chill for several hours.
- *Shake or stir eggnog well to blend before serving.
- *Serve in glasses or mugs with an additional sprinkle of nutmeg.
Started a diet about 6 months ago, and I missed having good homemade eggnog at the holidays. The problem with the recipe is that it tastes like liquid vanilla pudding, not eggnog. I gave it 3 stars because I realize that there are limited sugar free options out there. If you like the store bought light eggnog, but want less sugar and more vanilla, then this would be a good choice. Or, if you really love vanilla pudding, and want it in its liquid form, then this is definitely your recipe.