Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from a Company's Coming Christmas Celebrations cookbook that I bought for myself at the after Christmas sales.I am drinking this right now,it is scrumptious!There are a few others recipes here similiar to this but not exact so I thought I would post this one too. I divided all ingredients in half and got 2 cups of lattes.I used about 1 tsp of Baileys Irish Cream Caramel Flavor in mine.I also omitted the nutmeg,not a big fan of it.For the coffee I used instant.3 tsp into hot water.
- 709.77 ml eggnog
- 473.18 ml hot strong coffee
- 118.29 ml Baileys Irish Cream (optional)
- 0.25 ml cinnamon (optional)
- 0.25 ml nutmeg (optional)
- Heat eggnog in medium saucepan on medium for about 5 minutes,stirring occasionally,until hot but not boiling.
- Remove from heat.
- Add coffee.
- Divide liquer among 4 large mugs.
- Ladle eggnog mixture into each.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
I can't believe that I'm the first one to review this! This was really yummy. I cut it back for one serving, added the Bailey's, and dusted with freshly grated nutmeg. Thanks for sharing a nice holiday drink. Made for What's on the Menu Tag.