Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Something yummy to do with leftover egg nog. Tastes as good as it looks.
Make and share this Eggnog Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup eggnog
- 2 cups marshmallow cream (7 oz jar)
- 8 ounces white chocolate, melted and cooled
- 3⁄4 teaspoon rum extract
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup chopped maraschino cherry
- Line a 9 inch square pan with foil so foil hangs over the sides; butter foil.
- Mix together sugar, butter and egg nog in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil,stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add marshmallow cream, chocolate and extract stirring until smooth.
- Stir in nuts and cherries.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Chill 1 hour or until set.
- Lift foil from pan and remove fudge.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in fridge.
EXCELLENT!! I made it without the cherries because I didn't have any and it was wonderful! I shared some with my coworker and she said, "boy this would taste great with maraschino cherries in it" - I learned my lesson!! I am making my next 2 batches tonight - WITH CHERRIES!
The taste was awesome, but it was way to grainy. I had to throw the batch out.
This was great. The family ate this up and begged me to make more!