Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Something yummy to do with leftover egg nog. Tastes as good as it looks.
Make and share this Eggnog Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Line a 9 inch square pan with foil so foil hangs over the sides; butter foil.
- Mix together sugar, butter and egg nog in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil,stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add marshmallow cream, chocolate and extract stirring until smooth.
- Stir in nuts and cherries.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Chill 1 hour or until set.
- Lift foil from pan and remove fudge.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in fridge.