Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to make on Christmas morning! Serve with a fruit salad and juice and coffee.
Make and share this Eggnog French Toast Sticks recipe from Food.com.
- Cut bread into 1 inch wide strips.
- Combine eggnog and nutmeg in a shallow bowl.
- Preheat griddle to to 350º; melt 2 tbsps butter.
- Dip bread sticks into eggnog mixture. Cook a few at a time for 2 to 4 minutes on each side or until they are golden. Add additional butter as needed to keep pan greased.
- Sprinkle cooked french toast sticks with powdered sugar and serve with syrup.