Easy to make on Christmas morning! Serve with a fruit salad and juice and coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut bread into 1 inch wide strips.
- 2Combine eggnog and nutmeg in a shallow bowl.
- 3Preheat griddle to to 350º; melt 2 tbsps butter.
- 4Dip bread sticks into eggnog mixture. Cook a few at a time for 2 to 4 minutes on each side or until they are golden. Add additional butter as needed to keep pan greased.
- 5Sprinkle cooked french toast sticks with powdered sugar and serve with syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog French Toast Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.7
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 67.9 mg
- Sodium 895.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 13.8 g