Recipe by CoffeeB
From a TOH appetizer book. Serve w/fruit and/or pound cake, cubed or drizzled over.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
Oh my gosh I could eat this with a spoon, this is like a fluffy eggnog drink, soooo delicious I think this could be served just as a dessert, I love this, thank you for posting Coffee! I made this for KK's forum tag game
- 1 1⁄2 cups eggnog
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rum extract (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine the eggnog and cornstarch until smooth.
- Bring to a boil and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sourcream.
- Cool completely.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat whipping cream and sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold into eggnog mixture w/rum extract if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.